Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Maria's purple passion

Hello, everyone!!! I have another simple card to share and its just a quick post... I used the pretty TGF Maria and colored in with classic faber castell colored pencils, papers, flowers & buttons from all about scrapbooking and an old lace from my stash..


Hope you like it and thank you for dropping by... :)


I entered this simple card to the splendidstamping - old lace 
allsortschallenge - purple passion
anyoneforanya - sketch

and here's the sketch:





 

4 comments:

  1. she is so pretty! love all the purple and the touch of lace! good luck with the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, soooo cute! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our Purple Passion challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really adorable, love the image
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joy, thanks so much for dropping by my blog and becoming a follower. I've been able to find you in return and have become a follower of yours. Your blog is fabulous and I look forward to seeing your future creations.
    Good luck in my candy draw.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete