Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

another try...


Hello, pretty!! Here's my 2nd try of shaker-card, I hope it's looks like a cupcake. LOL.To make this card, I used purple felt cloth, transparency and  a handstiched around it; clear beads; added some purple ribbon, purple button from my stash; sentiments from just rite and patterned paper from all about scrapbooking.  That's it! simple materials for a simple card.. :) sorry for the limited materials.. hihihi


 

I hope you like my card for today..
And I'm soo happy & inspired everytime you leave a sweet comments..


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges,

Allsortschallenge - buttons & bows ; Ooh-la-la-creationschallenges - ribbon or twine
Crazy4challenges - bday card; Robynsfetishchallenge - anything goes
Shellysimagesblog - anything goes; Duo-challenge- cupcake;
Lejdesignschallengeblog - anything but a card; delightfulsketches - add ribbon
Cutedaisymay - shape it!; dutchdare-cardchallenges - shaped card;


12 comments:

  1. Hi Franzesjoi, what a beautifull card you've made. So lovely....

    Greetz, Alette

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card I love the purple felt around the shaker panel and the matching ribbon trim. Thank you for joining our ribbon and twine challenge at Ooh La La creations

    Alli

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous shaker card... Love it!! beautiful colours.. looks good enough to eat.. Thanks for sharing at Whoopsi Daisy.. May x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I love your cupcake design with the shaker. So fun and perfect for a birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great design and a fab idea for a novel shaker card...brilliant...thanks for your lovely comment on my hop card
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. No worries hun you rocked it. I love everything about it. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches, and hope to see you back.
    Hugz,
    Christine Dt at Delightful Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your shaker card turned out great. You did a great fob with it. Adorable. Thanks for sharing at Robyn's Fetish.

    Michelle (DT Team)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stunning ! The shape of your card is lovely. Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.

    Laurence (DT Team)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what an awesome shaker card!! The shape is fabulous!! I absolutely love this!!

    Thank you so much for posting my giveaway on your sidebar!! I appreciate it so much!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great shape! Thanks so much for joining us at WD. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cool card and such a fabby shape. Thanks for playing with us at WhoopsiDaisy. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an amazing and fun shape! I absolutely love all the extras you have added - it's so realistic looking! Thanks so much for playing at WHOOPSI DAISY this time:)

    ReplyDelete